February 8, 2009
Lisa's big day is coming
Well as many of you bloggers know,I will be having weight loss surgery. It has been a tough journey that I have been going through, but it will all be coming to an end soon. I started this journey in September when I decided that after years of failed attempts at dieting that I need to fix myself and force me to eat smaller sizes. I have been through so many test and seen about 12 doctors to prove to them that I am well aware of what is expected of me and the importance of following the diet and going to the gym and working out. Well after finally completing all that was requied they have finally set my date for my surgery. DRUM ROLL PLEASE>>>>>>>> MARCH 3. That's right in less than 23 days I will have a new beginning to my life. I have chosen to have the lap band (Realize band) placed in to my body. For me having them make my stomach in a small pouch for ever (Gastric) just wasn't for me, so I decided that I would go through with the band instead. My stomach will still be small but it will have a band that has this pillow on the inside that they will fill with saline through a port that is attached to it. This port is under my skin in my abdominal wall. I know it's sounds painful and scary but if I don't do this surgery I feel that I wont be able to loss the weight required by the fertility doctors to help us achieve pregnancy. So I really need all my family and friends to support me and wish and pray for me on that big day in March. Thanks again for all who have helped and support Parnell and I through this stressful, emonitonal, and amazing journey that we have been on. Love you all L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment