Well as techy as I am it would surprise people to know that I was a bit behind the times when it came to my cell phone... I've had friends pick on me for my outdated cell phone many times but i didnt care... heck all i needed my phone for was making calls right... Well finaly after carring around a brink phone from the early nintys I finaly upgraded to a more modern phone last year. It was a small leap forward from the 90's brick to a smaller sleeker flip phone. I had this phone for over a year and in that time learned how useful having a phone with advanced features was and it wasnt long before i set my sights on a shiny techy phone...
Now you all know me so you know if I get tech it has to do everything imaginable or what is meant to do very well... Last month I took another leap forward in phone tech... I purchased a Samsung Omnia (i910). This phone is so advanced it took me a week to learn everything this phone coold do and I'm sure it can do even more that havnt figured out yet... Between browsing the web, listening to FM radio, Podcasts, MP3 Player, 5 meg Camera, full touch screen, 8 gigs of storage and more applications then i can count this new phone surprises me everyday!
And yes... once in a while I actualy use it as a phone and the call quality is great
The iphone has nothing on this powerhouse of a phone... I think i'm in love! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment