March 11, 2009

Whoa!


I just want to put out a special thank you to my Uncle Joe and his ever eager sidekick Bob!

During Lisa and My last visit to Brockton, Lisa let it slip that we needed a few of our roof tiles fixed... I had known this myself but was hesitant to ask my uncle for help fearing the height, angle and loose shingles on my roof would be enough hazards to cause issues for anyone. How could I ask my uncle to deal with that?

Anyways long story short Lisa ended up mentioning the roof and my uncle generously offered to come over and take a look, only a few days later him and Bob came over to check things out. Once my transformer of a ladder was set up and made fun of by bob. Both bob and joe had turns heading up and checking out my roof. Soon bob got down and Uncle Joe was up on the roof tapping here and tapping there and nailing shingles back in place while walking across my roof with no problems. I got to give him credit he looked quite comfortable up on my roof and the only time he gave us on looker’s a freight was when he slipped for a sec when he stepped on his own tool but he caught his balance like a pro!

All I kept thinking was… Please don’t fall, Please don’t fall, everyone would be upset if he fell off my roof! But thankfully all went well and my loose shingles are all back were they belong my uncle got down safely!

Thank you again so much! The roof looks great!

No comments: