
The Incredible Shrinking Woman!!! Just a couple of months ago Lisa was 280lbs. For the last few years she has struggled with this and her weight had fluxuated in a range from 265-280. In the past she's was never quite was able to break her habits enough to get past her typical 265lbs lower limit.
As you all know Lisa had her surgery on March 3rd, In the weeks prior she fought hard to be her lowest of 264 for her surgery day, Over the last week of her being on her the required liquid diet her weight has had quite quick and steady decrease... Lastnight Lisa got on the scale and was trilled to see a new low, Having lost over 9lbs in six days
3/3/09 - 264
3/4/09 - 266 - (Swelling?!?)
3/5/09 - 262
3/6/09 - 260
3/7/09 - 258
3/8/09 - 256
3/9/09 - 255
At this rate it looks like shes been losing about two pounds a day... This quick drop will settle once shes able to started eating real food. (Few weeks) But right now shes only taking in Liquids and protiens. She excited about getting back into the gym once her pain settles next week. and seeing her current weight lose I cant weight to get back into the gyme with her... I realy dont think i'll be able to compete with 9lbs in six days... but watching her lose has motivated me... I've even started taking long walks during my lunch break at work!!! Sssssh! Dont tell Lisa... She doesn't know... LOL oh... I guess she will now! LOL
As you all know Lisa had her surgery on March 3rd, In the weeks prior she fought hard to be her lowest of 264 for her surgery day, Over the last week of her being on her the required liquid diet her weight has had quite quick and steady decrease... Lastnight Lisa got on the scale and was trilled to see a new low, Having lost over 9lbs in six days
3/3/09 - 264
3/4/09 - 266 - (Swelling?!?)
3/5/09 - 262
3/6/09 - 260
3/7/09 - 258
3/8/09 - 256
3/9/09 - 255
At this rate it looks like shes been losing about two pounds a day... This quick drop will settle once shes able to started eating real food. (Few weeks) But right now shes only taking in Liquids and protiens. She excited about getting back into the gym once her pain settles next week. and seeing her current weight lose I cant weight to get back into the gyme with her... I realy dont think i'll be able to compete with 9lbs in six days... but watching her lose has motivated me... I've even started taking long walks during my lunch break at work!!! Sssssh! Dont tell Lisa... She doesn't know... LOL oh... I guess she will now! LOL
Awsome Job Hun!
No comments:
Post a Comment