September 15, 2009

Davis Farmland

Wow what a busy weekend! I woke up early Saturday to play 18 holes of golf with some co-workers, Being out of shape as i am it was interesting but i got threw it and we all had a great time… My score was nothing to brag about but i wasn't in last place! (GRIN)

Saturday afternoon I met up with a couple old friends i lost contact with years ago, We've recently contacted and have been trying to stay in touch… Couple beers at a bachelor party with no entertainment and a few games of pool made for a late night.

Sunday morning the action continued as Lisa and I spent the day with her mom, sister and her whole family apple picking and visiting a petting zoo. The name of the place is Davis’s Farmland. It was a great day and everyone had a great time! The kids even got to ride ponies!

Check out our day in the pictures below. My favorite is of my nephew Tyler on my shoulders reaching for an apple… I love that little dude!

DSCF1653
STRETCH!!!!!

 DSCF1661
These Kids Are Adorable!

Check out the rest of the pics below!

No comments: