So this weekends Lisa and I are enjoying a lazy weekend at home. Not much going on but cleaning straightening the house for guests on Monday. Next week starts a gambit of events keeping us quite busy every weekend threw October…
Next week Lisa and I volunteered to help a co-worker run a children's fashion show… My job will be to guard the prize table and keep parents out of the changing area… Lisa will be guiding the kids out onto the stage… should be different and hopefully fun!
Oct 2-4 I’ll have Jon down here with me. After visiting his father’s grave on Friday night (Oct 2nd) Well spend all day Saturday with a group of friends at King Richard Faire! Be sure to check back for photos!
After that we got all kinds of things happening on the weekends that follow… Housewarming, Paintball, My Birthday, Bon-fires and we cant forget Halloween! So be sure to check back often this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment