November 18, 2009

Been a while…

Ok ok…

So I didn't make the October post I had planned. I've just been busy and for whatever reason, I wasn't very motivated to sit and type it all out… But its now 6:30pm on  a Wednesday evening, there's nothing good on TV and I don't seem interested in playing any video games,. so i figured it was a good chance to let people catch up with Lisa and I just before the holiday.

Topics for tonight's blog entry will be: Comments on events listed in the last post,

The next blog will be about Lisa’s weight loss, The loss of a pet, The resale value of old computers, and warm thoughts and wishes for an ill friend but ill save that for next time and start on…

- Johns Visit -
Early in October Lisa and I had a chance to have little John down for the weekend, while here we visited his fathers grave. it was touching to watch him place his game ball on his dads grave. I'm sure his father is very proud cause i know we all are. after that we planned a day at the fair but our plans got rained out. It was still a great day because I got all the Sullivan kids together for the whole day. We went out to eat and then to the mall!SNC00332

- My Birthday & Paintball -
Later in October is was my birthday. Last Christmas Lisa bought me a coupon book with discounts on paintball. I used that book to host and outing for a bunch of my friends to join me. The day before my birthday me and 9 of my fiends suited up and hit the fields of cape cod paintball for a great time.  Check out the video…

-Social Outings -
Big thanks to ours friends Mat and Nicole who invited us to there had a great house warming party and to Scot an Stacey had a great bon-fire that blazed late into the night. Its a good thing these two events happen separately… or mats house would have been more then warm… LOL Big thanks also to the Smiths and the Blacklocks who both had fantastic Halloween parties. Oh BTW that's Lisa and me… Little red and the big bad wolf…  Enjoy the pictures and video and thanks for reading!image

No comments: