Last winter while exsurting myself while shoveling I experienced the worst couging fit yet where I literly coughed so violently I nearly blacked out. At this point lisa demanded I see a specialist for my breathing problems. Long story short the drs were attament that surgery was required. But I let my fear of hospitals and doubts about time off at work convince me to ignore the need.
A year later and the cold weather has returned to inflame my breathing issues once again and this year seems worse then ever.
With good news possibly coming in the coming months my thoughts on the future have changed. My health and well being and ability to care for my loved ones has become a prority.
To that end earlier this month I had a re-evaluation and once again the dr was amazed that I can even breath at all the way my airways currently are.
In order for me to breath normal ill require three surgerys that decided to have done all at once...
Early to mid feb I will be in the hospital to have my tonsils and atnoids removed and then reconstructive surgery of my nose to correct a severe septum deviation.
Long story shot: they are gonna roto rueter my face to remove all airway blockages so I can finaly breath normally...
Im very scared! But im more afraid of dying in my sleep.
Ill share details of when and where when its all sorted out
But it could be as soon as feb 11th
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5