2008 has come and gone. Boy has it been and interesting year. As I was uploading all the newest Christmas pictures to our computer I couldn't help but spend some time looking over many of the pictures and videos Lisa and I have taken this year. We have folders full of images of our friends and family over this years events, Wether it was birthday parties, baby showers, camping with friends or many of the other things I couldn't help but feel lucky to have the friends and family to have shared in all these good times. I just wanted to take this chance to say thank you to everyone who has been there for us this year and we can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us.
I hope everyone had as much fun this year as Tyler did opening his big gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment