December 31, 2008

2009 In with a bang, or not?!?!

The last half a dozen years Lisa and I have been together our new year’s routine has been pretty mild. It typicly goes like this: We stay home and I fall asleep by 10pm she stays up till midnight long enough to wake me up for a New Year’s kiss. Then we both go to sleep. I know, I know, we’re way too young to be this boring. So last year was the first year I made an effort to stay up with Lisa till midnight. It worked out but we still stayed home and had a quite night together. This year Lisa and I wanted to pull out all the stops and go crazy for once. Our plan was to ride a train to Boston to celebrate first night with 1000’s of people parting around the city. It would have been a great time and I was hoping to blog some silly and unusual pictures. But Mother Nature has spoken loudly and we got the message… Winter Storm Warnings, Bitterly cold with temps below freezing, and I’m still getting over my chronic cough… Hmmm maybe its best if we stay home for new years one more time?

No comments: