Yesterday was another multi-doctor trip into boston for lisa and I. Our first stop was for me to be examained and questioned about my first month on the medication, It seemd to have gone well and I was asked to continue. Our other appointments were Lisas for her weightloss surgery. She had another meeting with the phyciatrist and a group session. They wouldnt let me in for the group so waited out in the lobby enjoying my ipod. Journey to the center of the earth is a great movie. Even if its on a 2.5 inch screen!
Anyways It was a very productive afternoon in boston. Once again both our doctors issued stern recomendations that we both make weightloss a priorty to acheive our personal goal. To celibrate all the good news Lisa and I went out to dinner... Hey Now! We both drank water, ordered salads and passed on our breadsticks!
No comments:
Post a Comment