December 1, 2008

Blog Tag Continues!

Ok so i've been slacking... I haven't had a chance to update the blog.
So here is the first in my gotta catch up posts!

As I commented here is my responce to Megans blog tag:
The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Tell 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

Parnell's 7 Random things!
1. I used to have blonde hair when I was young, It changed as i got older and now its brown
2. I'm 5'11" but I find it easier to tell people I'm 6' tall
3. My left foot is a full size larger then my right
4. I dislike peas because my older brother told me they were alien pods when I was 6
5. I hate talking on the phone because the speakers hurt my ears.
6. I used to hate my name because it was diffent, now I like my name because its diffent.
7. My dog sleeps at my side and my cat sleeps on my head.

Parnell's 7 Tagged Bloggers
1. No one said no tags backs - Megan Platenik
2. Josh Platenik
3. Leah Palifka
4. Mandy Sullivan - Ok to repond on Myspace
5. Leah Sullivan - Ok to respond on Myspace
6 thru whatever.. All my friends on Myspace!

No comments: