October 14, 2008

Hear Ye. Hear Ye

Last weekend was a busy one. Not only did we spend most of Saturday in a corn field, But the very next day Lisa and I spent the whole day at one of our favorite theme parks: King Richard’s Faire! We got to see a few comedy acts, musical plays, a torture show with knife throwing and visited many wonderful shops selling everything from costumes, statues and real armor and weapons. As always it was a great experience, Lisa got a kick out of watching me with a Yard-of-beer in one hand, and a large turkey leg in the other happily chomping and drinking away as we strolled around the faire. We love walking around seeing the various shows, and performances, it was amazing seeing so many people including attendees in medieval costumes. We even saw a few odd costumes that really seemed out of place: A SG-Atlantis team and a Star Wars Sand-Trooper…. WTF? Wrong time and galaxy guys! Whom I kidding I chatted with the Atlantis guys for awhile waiting for the joust.. Nice guys but they way out geek me!
We forgot to bring our camera, but I was able to take a few pictures with my cell phone. Here is a link to all the pictures from my phone.

No comments: