October 31, 2008

The horoscope says it all!

Ok, now before anyone gets the idea that I’m a believer of hocus pocus and mystic mumbo jumbo; let it be known I’m not in fact I’m a firm believer in facts and science. But I do find horoscopes amusing to read and will admit once in a great while they do, oddly enough line up with the events of my life. My horoscope for today is one of those.

It reads as follows: “You're finally going to start seeing some positive results, today -- your current projects seem to all be turning the corner at the same time. And while you are certainly going to be busy right now, you are going to feel exhilarated by all of the activity, too. Your buzzing brain is feeding off all the stimulation, and it's getting faster and smarter, to boot. This is not the time for slowing down -- it's time to hang on and just enjoy this wonderful, unpredictable and slightly dramatic ride!”

Hmmm Maybe there is something to all this hocus pocus stuff. There sure does seem to be a lot of witches and strange characters around today! Just look at this picture of me and my co-workers…

Look at my toothy smile! (Seventh from right in back)Happy Halloween Everybody!

No comments: